Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard is issued by Affinbank: It is a 2-in-1 credit card, that enables you spend smartly and get rewarded for spending as well as skip long queue at toll booths and offers an emporium of free gifts, like earnings on every Ringgit transacted on purchases new Loyalty program and loads of other benefits.
How to Apply for Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard
To apply for, and get approved for Affinbank Touch ‘n Go MasterCard, applicants must note the following;
- Minimum annual income – RM30000
- Minimum age for primary Card Holder – 21 years old
- Maximum age for Primary Card Holder – 60 years old
- Minimum age for Supplementary Card Holder – 18 years old
- Anybody can apply
How to Apply
- Scroll to Affinbank application Webpage
- Key in your name, Email, Country code, Phone number and IC / Passport Number
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your application for review.
Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard Benefits
- Cardholders can swipe their Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard, to redeem dining or shopping vouchers, branded merchandises and gadgets they always need.
- Earn 1x AFFIN Rewards Points, for every Ringgit spent on retail purchases
- Earn 1 point on every RM1 spent on all retail transactions
- The AFFIN Rewards Points you earn expires in 3 years
- AFFIN Bank Balance Transfer instalment Plan gives one – time Charges from only 2% and payment terms up to 36 months
- With Affin Bank EiPlan , you get payment terms from 6 to 36 months on any retail purchase. Interest begins from 2.00%
- With it’s low interest rate, you benefit from low finance charge, starting from 12% p.a., and interest rate rebate of 5.5% once you make minimum monthly payment before or on the credit card bill due date.
Affinbank Touch ‘n Go MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – RM150.00 (Free for first year), waived once you spend RM24,000 or swipe minimum 12 times in a year for subsequent years.
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card – RM75.00
- Sales and Service Tax – RM25
- Minimum monthly Payment – RM25 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late Payment Fee – RM5 or1%
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – RM20.00 or 5.00
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals – 17.5%
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal – 25%
- Contact-less Payment Methods – Supplementary Touch ‘n Go Card
How to Login Affinbank Touch ‘n Go MasterCard
To login into your credit card account;
- Scroll to www.affinbank.com.my/E-card/Login.aspx
- On the Webpage, key in your User name and Password
- Tap on the “Log on” link
How to Recover Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard Username and Password
- Scroll to, and tap on the “Forgot Password” function
- Choose “Access Card No With Pin” to complete the needed information
- Scroll to “Forgot Password” function
- Choose either “Access Card No With Pin” or “Challenge Questions with TAC, to complete the information needed.
Affinbank Touch n Go MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call: 03-8230 2222, to gain access to a customer care agent.